Are you searching for unique, appealing ways to illuminate your North Chevy Chase landscape? The lighting professionals at Aqua-Bright are here to install and design energy-efficient landscape lighting for your property. Our team can recommend the best lights for your landscape and select the best installations to increase your curb appeal and safety. We use the best lighting materials, which are warrantied and installed by trained technicians. At Aqua-Bright, we are here to provide you with the best landscape lighting services in North Chevy Chase, Maryland. Contact Aqua-Bright today to start selecting new lights for your home or business.
The Advantages of Using Energy-Efficient LED Lights
Aqua-Bright lighting installations are designed with LED bulbs that provide the best energy efficiency. Our team uses FX Luminaire products to ensure that all products are durable and provide consistent illumination. The Aqua-Bright team is here to provide you with the best lighting services, whether you are installing a new system or retrofitting your existing design with new LEDs. Why do we prefer LED lights? These lights come with a few critical benefits:
- Durability: LED lights are not easily broken or damaged, which benefits outdoor lights vulnerable to damage from foot traffic or animals.
- Low-Maintenance: LEDs are built to last and do not need to be replaced often. Your LEDs help you save more money over time.
- Energy-Efficiency: LEDs offer much more energy efficiency than traditional CFL bulbs. When you install LEDs from Aqua-Bright, you can start to see a decrease in your utility expenses.
Where can you install new landscape lighting? Aqua-Bright lights illuminate railings, decks, pathways, stairs, and additional high-traffic areas. Your lights can highlight your favorite landscaping features, including garden beds and ponds. You can browse our portfolio today for examples of our many unique installations.
Enjoy the Outdoors with Easy-to-Use Lighting Systems
If you want your home or business to stand out, you can install new outdoor lighting to highlight your best landscaping and hardscaping elements. At the same time, you can install lights to illuminate dimly lit areas throughout your yard to reduce tripping hazards. Aqua-Bright’s landscape lighting services in North Chevy Chase, MD, can help you enjoy the following benefits:
- Increased Curb Appeal: Landscape lights will improve the beauty of your property while highlighting your best features
- Security and Safety: Illuminating your outdoor spaces reduces the possibility of intruders walking onto your property unseen. It also decreases the chance of trips or falls on your stairs and pathways.
- Use Your Outdoor Spaces More: Exterior lighting lets you enjoy outdoor spaces, including decks, patios, bars, pools, and more, even once the sun goes down. Our lights can keep all essential areas illuminated for your comfort.
- Easy User Controls: We install systems with easy-to-use timers that let you control your lights. Some systems also give you control from your smartphone.
Holiday Lighting Displays and Regular Maintenance in North Chevy Chase
Aqua-Bright’s landscape lighting services in North Chevy Chase involve more than installing new lights. After installing a new system, we can provide the necessary maintenance, including lens cleaning, straightening, and voltage verification.
Our customers can also call us to install custom holiday light displays for their commercial or residential properties. The Aqua-Bright team will install your lights quickly and safely and return once the holidays are over to remove them. We can add holiday lights to the following:
- Trees and Bushes
- Home and Business Exteriors
Creating a beautiful property has never been easier than it is now with Aqua-Bright lighting services.
For Landscape Lighting Services In North Chevy Chase, Get In Touch With Aqua-Bright Irrigation And Illumination Today!
Trust the Aqua-Bright professionals to design and install your custom lighting design. For a consultation and to hear what we can do for you, give us a call at (410) 489-9009 or visit us online.